April 6, 2020, 18:15
AKIPRESS.COM - The patient - call center - healthcare organization algorith was launched in Bishkek today for early COVID-19 diagnostics, the mayor's press office said.
People in Bishkek may obtain medical consultations on self-diagnostics having called 118 - hotline of the Ministry of Health. Medical workers will ask the details, symptoms and will fill out a special form.
Citizens may call 118 when:
- they arrived from abroad during the last 30 days;
- visited coronavirus-affected regions of Kyrgyzstan;
- closely contacted the person infected with COVID-19;
- stayed at observation points or under home quarantine under medical observation;
- have a high temperature, coughing, shortness of breath.
In case of coronavirus infection risk, mobile teams will be dispatched for rapid assessment and testing at home. The team will include a doctor, epidemiologist, and a laboratory specialist.
A person will be self-isolated at home until obtaining the results of PCR test after a rapid test for coronavirus.
The self-diagnostics hotline operates from 8.00 am until 7.00 pm.